Saturday, September 13, 2008

Celebrating Life on 911

While this is a day that we all take to remember the lives that were all affect by the World Trade Bombings 7 years ago, this day has been a cherished day before the Attacks took place. My Great Grandmother better known as Nana has celebrated her 102 years of life this year, and my God is she blessed. She is not criple, blind, or unable to do for herself. The 1925 Fayetteville State Graduate now resides in South Carolina with her granddaughter, Sunday Frank(my mom) and is sharp as ever. Nana holds her tongue for no one and has to know what is going on at all times(nosey) While speaking to her on the phone she expressed how much she missed me and was of course wondering if I was okay away at school. She misses me but when I'm there she tells me-LOL....She's a piece of work. But on the serious side, she has lived through many significant eras of this world that she rarely speaks of but I think she has her own personal reasons why.
I Will Forever Love and Cherish, Rev. Dr. Dorothy Roper- My Nana--Happy Birthday!!!!

No comments: